Photo

Does your hamster get christmas Presents?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Christmas presents

Does your hamster get christmas presents?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

This is the first year I've had to spoil hamsters ever so of course they did! And working in a pet store, I get really awesome discounts.
They got some crunchy little treats, chew toys, a new straw hut, some thick poster-tubes, and a big bag of carefresh.

#32 Lillias

Lillias

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 02:11 PM

Yes, Anzu got a playpen this year. No stocking though, because the playpen was too big.

#33 PoptartShop

PoptartShop

Angelic Ham

• Off-Duty Crew
  • 12,115 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:18 AM

Yes! MissyBehr got some treat sticks & a new ball. :D

#34 SyrianPumpkin

SyrianPumpkin

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,319 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:38 AM

yup he did! I got him a treat kabob a willow ball and apple chews

#35 Laura101

Laura101

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:00 AM

We get almost all the pets something, The hamsters this year got treats, and a new hay hut.

#36 FoodConnoiseurHams

FoodConnoiseurHams

Baby Hamster

• 23 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

Yup! They have their own mini stockings, and Christmas dinner, A Thanksgiving dinner, birthday cakes and presents....and 6 month birthday presents. I want to get a mini Christmas tree for them :veryhappy: I spoil them too much, don't I ?

#37 Holzie

Holzie

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:56 AM

I was looking forward to giving my Biscuit some carrots and brocolli from my christmas dinner but she died on Christmas eve unfortunately :'(

#38 Miss.Hamsterify

Miss.Hamsterify

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

my hamsters get presents from me , my parents, and there godparents

#39 Krikee

Krikee

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:22 PM

I want to give them a Christmas present when Christmas comes by, but my and my sister plan on getting 4 new dwarf hamsters for christmas, too bad dwarfs and syrians aren't good with each other, mind syrians with other of their kind.

#40 bobthealien

bobthealien

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

Well Thursday was my birthday.... I got a ham carrier, a ham play pen (rainbow PUNCHI-NESS!!!) and $20 to spend on the hams, and 2 ham cards!!! Shoes, and a shirt with my little pony on it, and a talking my little pony card!!! =] and I am going to hot topic in the near future.

#41 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

Serenity get a gift every time I leave the house and head to a pet shop; yeah I spoil my pet every chance I get!

#42 Spangoid

Spangoid

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,087 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:42 AM

too bad dwarfs and syrians aren't good with each other, mind syrians with other of their kind.

Don't let any hamsters meet unless they usally live together. They don't need play dates, Syrians are very happy by theirself. Sometimes dwarf hamsters have to live alone as they don't always get along. Never let them meet.

#43 Krikee

Krikee

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:59 AM

Yeah.. I know that Posted Image . I get that a lot.

#44 Creative Hamster

Creative Hamster

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,541 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

Sorry if it seems like we're attacking you, we're really not. :hug: It just seems like a "bad time" since quite a few members recently do many wrong things to their hamsters and refuse advise from us. We're not at all trying to be mean, sometimes words get the wrong message across the internet, and this happens a lot of the times.

#45 Spangoid

Spangoid

Popstar Ham

• Members
  • 4,087 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

The reason I posted was not just to you, but other people reading. A lot of people would read what you said and think, "OK, so they ain't good, but mine get along just fine when they meet, so its ok." And they would continue letting the hamsters play together and eventually, one of them would most likely get killed, or seriously injured.

Things like this really don't need saying. If I hadn't of said it, I am sure someone else would have done. Everyone here loves all their animals, and other peoples animals and only want the best for them. Just like we love your Ginger and Charlie. We wouldn't want to see them get hurt, and this is why we say things like this. Stick around, and soon, you will be telling people the same thing when something inappropriate is said! Posted Image