Photo

Going To Concerts?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#46 duckjustice

duckjustice

Ultimate Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:47 AM

I'm going to the Orange Evolution Festival on Monday the 28th May (this monday). I believe in some places you have to pay but here it's totally freeee :)

#47 figureskatinkid

figureskatinkid

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

Hopefully I will be able to go to the American Idol tour concert!

#48 GangstaGirl

GangstaGirl

Veteran Hamster

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:04 AM

I'm going to DownPour in August! Gonna see Manafest and Diciple!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!

#49 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

My friend's band Palms to the Sky plays here all the time, so I'm usually thurrr. Otherwise, I might be going to Rise Against (my 5th time seeing them) in September. However, I'm not impressed they've amped their ticket prices up to 70$, as I remember once paying like 30$ back when they were actually loyal musicians. I never even went out and bought their newest album because the singles sounded identical to the last album.

I really miss their old stuff. They've become a little too political for me to handle, and a little too wound up in the money and they don't even come here anyomre... always Saskatoon. I have a hard time making it out there.

#50 Marisa

Marisa

Full-Fledged Hamster

• Members
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

Hopefully no one will be too mad that I bumped this.

..going to Needtobreathe this Sunday. Shinedown on April 9th and May 12th. Quite a few other bands will be at the May 12th show but I'm mostly going for Shinedown. And SafetySuit on May 18th.

..I wasn't supposed to go to any concerts this year but oh well, lol.

#51 Lucas

Lucas

Ninja Ham

• Moderator Team
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

I'm taking my sister to go see Hedley on Sunday. Woo. Excited.
That will probably be the last concert for me for awhile, as all my other favorite bands are touring elsewhere or have yet to put out another album...*cough cough Billy Talent*

#52 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:29 AM

I would like to go to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's concert that is going to be at Caesars in Windsor but I don't have the money or the special passport license (yeah I may want to see them but I'm not paying 40 bucks for a special license). The next closest location is the Kellogg Arena in May on the 13th; I might go to that one once I get the money for tickets.

Edited by SerenityHamster, 23 March 2012 - 04:32 AM.

#53 senshine

senshine

Adult Hamster

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

I would like to go to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's concert that is going to be at Caesars in Windsor but I don't have the money or the special passport license (yeah I may want to see them but I'm not paying 40 bucks for a special license). The next closest location is the Kellogg Arena in May on the 13th; I might go to that one once I get the money for tickets.

They are absolutley amazing! I saw one of their winter concerts a few years ago :D.

Tonight, in about an hour actually, I'm going to go see the Blue man group :}.
I am suuuuuper excited, its gonna be the longest hour ever :l

#54 Elyse

Elyse

Hamster Clone

• Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

They are absolutley amazing! I saw one of their winter concerts a few years ago :D.

I've been to their Christmas Concerts and they are amazing; the concerts they are having right now is their Beethoven's Last Night and I would love to see that concert cause that CD is just one of the best CDs they've made. This is also going to sound a little funny (and random) but my hamster loves their music.

Edited by SerenityHamster, 23 March 2012 - 08:13 AM.