• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 kiahwee

kiahwee

Baby Hamster

• 15 posts

• Mood:

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:37 PM

:undecided: hi all. can anyone tell me roughly whats the charge for a hammy with tumour? she has one lump growing and is making me so worried! :'( then my parents won let me spent much on letting me visit a vet but i'm gg to do it anyway. she's very active but i hope to bring her to a vet asap. and anyone know how to get there from the east? shortest route i mean..thanx in advance

#17 harky

harky

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 109 posts

• My Syrian(s):0
  • My Dwarf(s):0

• Zodiac:

• Mood:

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:34 PM

Namly clinic consultation fees for all pets is $28

#18 jacksprat

jacksprat

Rookie Hamster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:11 AM

Besides Dr Ling at Namly, there's also Dr Chan who is also quite good.  My Pearl White Snowy who died last year was under the care of Dr Chan throughout the time that I had her because she suffered from epilepsy, allergy problems and respiratory ailments.  I only brought her to see Dr Ling once because it was hard to get appointments with her.

Dr. Chan is also very patient, takes time to explain and answer questions and has a good memory about the hamster's medical history.  Overall quite knowlegeable. 

On a few occassions I had to call Namly on the emergency number as my hamster was struggling to breathe and was squeaking and squeaking.  So happened it was Dr. Chan on duty instead of Dr Ling because she returned my emergency call.  This was past midnight.  I once had to call at 3 a.m. 

How many vets in Singapore will respond to emergency calls late at night or in wee hours of the morning.  I'd say most don't.  Kudos to the two wonderful vets at Namly.

I now have a new hamster and I am bringing her to see Dr Chan tomorrow as she has some kind of skin problem.

Remember, if Dr. Ling is not available, ask for Dr. Chan.

#19 junDao

junDao

Junior Hamster

• Members
  • 204 posts

• Zodiac:

• Mood:

Posted 25 October 2006 - 11:38 AM

just wondering... there's this dr chan in namly clinic also... is she as good as dr ling...?

oh okie... i just saw the previous post... but i didnt know there's an emergency number for namly... could u kindly post it here...? thanz...

Edited by junDao, 25 October 2006 - 11:47 AM.

#20 PearlWhiteBreed

PearlWhiteBreed

Baby Hamster

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • My Syrian(s):0
  • My Dwarf(s):2

• Zodiac:

• Mood:

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:43 PM

Thank you so much for the info!I will be sending my hamster to the vet pretty soon. Has been squeaking like it's in pain or sth.Thank you so much!(:

#21 TadaoKumagai

TadaoKumagai

Baby Hamster

• 25 posts

• My Syrian(s):2
  • My Dwarf(s):0

• Zodiac:

• Mood:

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

This Clinic still available or closed?